Sani-Pull - Magnetic Hands-Free Door Opener
The Sani-Pull™ Hands-Free Door Opener device uses strong magnets and designed to allow workers to easily open latch-less doors without using their hands. Using their shoe, users can safely push or pull the door open. This means users can avoid touching potentially contaminated or unsanitary surfaces. This is especially valuable for workplaces where sanitary practices are of high priority (e.g. hospitals, kitchens, food processing plants) or areas where the spread of bacteria and germs may be a potential risk (e.g. restrooms, public places).
Key features & advantages:
• A low-cost and effective tool to help stop the spread of bacteria and germs
• Safe, hands-free opening of doors
• Fast and simple installs
• Easily removed for cleaning and sanitizing
• Sanitary design—no cracks or crevices!
• Solid and heavy-duty
• Zero installation costs for mild steel doors or kick plates
• Interchangeable—use on all metal, stainless-steel, wooden, or plastic doors
• Works perfectly for indoor and outdoor installations
Allow two weeks for delivery.